Today for lunch, Aubrey requested scrambled eggs. I got out the pan and turned around to find a spatula. As I was digging around in the drawer, Aubrey cried OH NO! I quickly turned around and found 2 eggs on the kitchen floor, one broken and one not. She started pulling on her pants and walking like she had wet her pants. When I asked her what she was doing, she told me that egg was on the crotch of her pants. When I asked her how she got egg on her pants she said......Thursday, February 26, 2009
Today for lunch, Aubrey requested scrambled eggs. I got out the pan and turned around to find a spatula. As I was digging around in the drawer, Aubrey cried OH NO! I quickly turned around and found 2 eggs on the kitchen floor, one broken and one not. She started pulling on her pants and walking like she had wet her pants. When I asked her what she was doing, she told me that egg was on the crotch of her pants. When I asked her how she got egg on her pants she said......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
That is hilarious!!!!! She is so cute. Tell her that Aunt Lefa can't wait to "tend" with her in the summertime! :)
Post a Comment